BPaWed Pals, LLC
Home Is Where the Dog Is (CA) - Oval Magnet
Flexible Oval Magnet - indoor / outdoor use.
Our magnets are ideal for expressing the fun you have with your cat and dog - use at home, office or as a car magnet! Made in the USA!
Instructions for magnet use:
Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
- Before affixing magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).*
- Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
- Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry. *(Approximate curing times: paint 90 days; clear coat 60 days; wax 2 days.)
Applying Flexible Magnets
- If possible, affix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
- Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface (i.e. no air pockets).
- If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and re-affix. Do not pull the magnet across the surface or it may stretch due to resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
- Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods) or temperatures exceeding 150o F (66o C).
- Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
Cleaning Flexible Magnets
- To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals.
- Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean WEEKLY.)
- To protect fresh clear coat, base coat and/or vinyl surfaces on new cars and trucks, remove magnetic signs DAILY.